Monday 18 July 2011

Tom and Melanie Wedding


My Wedding Day
I'm giving you my heart 
 We're together now till death do us part 
 I made a vow today to have you in my life 
 And you promised to take me as your wife 
 I'll love you forever and for always 
 And I will cherish you all of my days 
 
 We stood today in front of a crowd 
 Looking on us as we said our vows 
 "You may kiss the bride" 
 Were the words that made our hearts unite 
 
 I'm proud to take your last name 
 I promise I will not put it to shame 
 I've waited my whole life for you 
 And I trust in God to guide us through 
 
 I saved myself for this very day 
 And now in your hand my heart I lay 
 For I knew right a away you're love was true 
 When I heard you say the words "I Do"












1 comment:

  1. Tom and Melanie’s Wedding looks outstanding. It was such a brilliant share. Congratulations to the pretty and blissful couple! We have also decided to tie the knot by the end of this year and we would be having a picture perfect but a small sized wedding at the prettiest garden inspired event venues Chicago.

    ReplyDelete